Do I have to wait for a price quote?
No. Our prices are set in advance based on your total word count, the services you choose, and your desired turnaround time. If you need a formal quote for your institution, please contact us directly and we will be happy to provide one.
How do I calculate the word count of my manuscript?
The word count of your documents includes the text, tables & figures, and references.
Tables & figures and references: if you don't want these edited, please remove these from your document. You can use the word count function in Microsoft Word to determine your word count.
How will my tables & figures and references be edited?
Tables & Figures
- Check and correct the spelling/language of the text within the tables/figures and legends
- Check that the style and formatting conform with the target journal's instructions for authors, or are consistent if there is no target journal
We will edit the reference list at the end of your document: spelling and punctuation, typography, spacing, and reducing the number of author names. We won't change the format, find missing author names, or check the validity or accuracy of the reference. We will:
- Correct spelling and punctuation as per target journal instructions
- Adjust typography (e.g., bold, italics) as per target journal instructions
- Correct spacing, replace Asian characters, correct journal title style guide
- Reduce the number of listed author names in references as per journal requirements
- Correct the in-text citation style as per target journal instructions
See all Frequently Asked Questions